Ladies, please tone it down a bit. I am a big fan of accessibility as well, but this is not the place to banter it back and forth.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 12:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about

Rose, I totally agree that we shouldn't have to. But my tolerance for
frustration goes down the older I get and spending ages on the computer
trying a million things to get it to work just doesn't fly with me and I'd
rather call in the order. Again, sometimes you can't find the phone number
either for the company and have to google it to find it.  For that matter,
we all shouldn't have to use three different browsers to get things to work,
sighted people don't have to do that. So why aren't groups like NFB and ACB
out there trying to change things legally? I don't want to turn this into a
accessability rights thing to go on, but really it is past time in my
opinion.  Thanks to you all for info.  Judy & Libby