Notification in systray?  I have only speaker volume and my internet
connection in the systray!  Before Windows 10 Jaws was there also at least.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of net bat66
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question regarding the system tray with jaws

look in the w e windows enhanced app. it is probibly useing the option to
show all icons even the hidden ones.
if you were to uncheck this option you would only have 2 in the list like
jaws.
you probibly have to open the notification sheveron in the systray and
unhide the icons before jaws will see them.