If you're running Vista, you can use Windows Mail (formerly Outlook Express). It definitely supports Yahoo and gmail and it's very accessible with JAWS. I used it on my Vista computer for years.

An alternative that is also free and accessible with later versions of JAWS is Thunderbird. That's the email program I'm currently using to compose and send this reply.

Jeff