They won't conflict.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Thomas N. Chan
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 11:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Change keyboard or define other jaws function to
others

Dear all,
Is there a way to redefine keyboard shortcut to others?
Like example, changes made in outlook aka office 365.
I would like to redefine or change the jaws find or virtual search ctrl - f
in specific application.
It's the same hotkey as MS Outlook forward message, so I would like to
define to other so to prevent keyboard conflict.
I did the search in keyboard manager, but can't find it there.

Any clue for me to find out or change it?

regards
Thomas N. Chan