I have been using Keepass with Window-Eyes. I havbe tried it with JAWS, and it seems to work the same way. I have been able to do what I need to do.

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 5:19 PM
To: JAWS Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessible password manager

Hi All!

Back in 2003, long before I lost my vision, I discovered RoboForm and
really liked it. One of the things RoboForm could do was to
automatically fill out internet forms with all your information
including things like name, address, credit card info, bank account
info, etc. and so on. But it's primary function was to remember all the
user IDs and passwords you use for various web sites, and could fill in
those login forms for you. It also had a password generator for
generating strong random passwords.

But now I find the user interface rather cluttered and with few, if any,
shortcut keys to make navigating through the program easier. Plus some
parts of the program are simply inaccessible, I can, for example,
generate a password, but can't change the criteria for generating the
password.

So, can anyone recomend a fully accessible password manager? I don't
really need it to fill all my information into forms, but do want the
ability to remember login information and to automatically fill out
login forms when requested. Although not absolutely necessary, a
password generating function would be nice to have.

Oh, and it needs to work with Internet Explorer 11.

Thanks!

Later...