Hello,

A program called T-Timer is installed with Spybot Search and Destroy.  You
can do the following to stop processes from starting with Windows XP.

1.  Press Windows key with R to bring up the run dialog box, type in
MSCONFIG and press the enter key.
2.  Press the shift key with the tab key to move back to where the page tabs
are located, then press the end key to move to the Start Up page tab.
3.  Use the tab key to move into a list of programs or processes that start
with Windows XP.
4.  Use the down arrow key to move down the list and uncheck any items that
have to do with T-Timer or Spybot.  Use the spacebar to uncheck the items.
5.  When items related to Spybot and T-Timer have been unchecked then tab to
the apply button and press spacebar.
6.  Use tab key to move to the close button and press enter.  You will be
asked to restart your computer and you can choose to restart right away or
to restart later.

If you want the references to these programs removed from the configuration
utility, you can remove them from the Windows registry.  Keep in mind that
you need to be extremely careful performing any tasks in the Windows
registry as you do not get a choice to undo or cancel your changes once you
make them.  If you want to back up the registry first and you need help
doing it, then feel free to send me an Email at my Email address shown at
the bottom of this message.

If you want to remove the T-Timer and Spybot entries from the run sections
of the registry then do the following:

1.  Use Windows key with R to bring up the run dialog box.
2.  Type in regedit and press the enter key.
3.  Focus will be in a tree view in the registry.  If you are on the "My
computer" choice then use right arrow to expand the level.  JAWS should tell
you that "My computer" is open.
4.  use down arrow to move to the registry hive called HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
Use the right arrow key to expand the level.
5.  Press the letter S until you hear "software" and use right arrow to
expand the level.
6.  Press the letter "M" until you hear the choice for Microsoft and use
right arrow to open the level.
7.  Press W until you hear the choice for Windows and use right arrow to
open the level.
8.  Press the letter C until you hear the choice for current version and
then use right arrow to expand the choice.
9.  Press the letter R until you hear the "run" choice and then use the tab
key to move into the list view for "run."
10.  Use up and down arrow keys to find any entries for Spybot or T-Timer
and use the delete key to delete those entries.  Answer yes if a
confirmation box appears asking you if you are sure.
11.  Press shift key with tab to move back to the tree view and use down
arrow to move to the next choice.  If there is a choice for "run once" or
"run X" then use tab to move from those choices into the list and delete any
entries for T-Timer or Spybot.  Use shift with tab to move from the list
view to the tree view and continue using down arrow to see if there are any
more "run" choices.  Items are listed alphabetically in the tree view so if
you come to an entry that starts with S or another entry starting with R
that is not a "run" entry, then start using left arrow in the tree view
until you get back to the point where the "My computer" choice is open.
12.  When back to the "my computer choice" use the down arrow key to move to
the following hive:
HKEY_local_machine.
13.  Expand the hive by using the right arrow key and press S until you hear
the choice for "software."  Use right arrow to expand the level.
14.  Use the letter M until you hear the choice for Microsoft and then use
right arrow to expand the level.
15.  Press W until you hear Windows and use right arrow to expand the level.
16.  Use C until you hear the choice for "current version" and use right
arrow to expand the level.
17.  Press R until you hear the choice for "run" and then use tab key to
move into the list view.
18.  Use up and down arrow keys to move to any choices for Spybot or T-Timer
and delete the entries.  Answer that you are sure if a confirmation box
appears.
19.  Use shift with tab to move back to the tree view and use down arrow key
to move to any choices for run, such as run once or run x.  Use tab key to
move into the list for any run choices and use up and down arrow to find
choices for Spybot or for T-Timer and delete them.  Again, answer yes to any
confirmation boxes that ask you if you are sure.  The choices in the tree
view are alphabetical so if you come to a choice that begins with the letter
S or another letter later in the alphabet than R, or if you come to a choice
that starts with R but it is not a run related choice then you can start
collapsing the tree back to where it says My Computer.  Do it by using left
arrow key.
20.  Close the registry by using the Alt key with function key 4.

Again, you must be very careful working in the registry not to delete or
change anything else accidentally.

Take care.

Brian Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]