Hi Christopher,
What version of jaws are you using? if you are using 8 and 9, and possibly
7, the driver is already installed.
Once you have made sure your brailleNote is connected to your computer, do
the following:
1. go to the jaws window.
2. once you are focused on it, press alt U to get into the utilities menu.
3. press B for the speech synthesizer and braille manager.
4. A dialogue box should come up and jaws should say speech synthesizers
closed.
5. press the right arrow to open the list of speech synthesizers.
6. arrow down until you hear keynote gold SA or brailleNote.
7. Tab to the add, remove or change devices button and press enter.
8. When you have done this, jaws will say: select the device type you want
to add, change, or remove.
9. there are 2 radio buttons. make sure the speech synthesizers radio button
is checked.
10. if it is unchecked, press space to check it.
11. tab until you hear jaws say next button and press enter.
12. you arenow in a list of speech synthesizers. arrow down until you hear:
Keynote gold SA or BrailleNote.
13. make sure that option is checked.
14. Tab until you hear jaws say next button and press enter.
15. Jaws now asks you to select the synthesizer you will use each time you
start the program.
16. Arrow down until you hear: keynote gold SA or brailleNote.
17. Tab to the finish button and press enter.
18. A message will come up telling you must restart jaws for the changes to
take effect.
19. quit jaws by pressing alt F4
20. Restart jaws by going into the run dialogue box and typing jaws followed
by what ever version number you have without spaces.

You should now hear the keynote gold voice saying what is on your computer
screen.
Hope this helps and good luck. I appologize in advance if any of my
instructions are unclear.
from Andrew