Folks, I received this from a co-worker and it works so very well.
If anyone finds that this does not work please notify me.
To make your windo maximized every time

- Open the IE 11 (or any other application window) and size the window to your
liking (in our case we want it maximized
Windows up arrow or alt + spacebar +x
Check to ensure by using JAWS + F10
arrow down to your application and it should say `maximized`
Then tap escape
- Now press ALT + spacebar (this will open up the System menu),
then arrow down until you hear `Close`
-, Press CTRL + Enter to close the program
- This will set the IE window (or any other selected application window) to
open at the maximized setting every time.
Robin East