From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 2:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Inquiry

Afternoon all.

I have a question. I was having a bit of an issue with JAWS earlier today,
where JAWS was not speaking at all. I tried closing different things out,
but there was no success. So, in a strange way, can anyone tell me the
keyboard commands to activate Windows Narrator, for such an issue when JAWS
is not speaking? I am using JAWS 17, Windows 10 and a Dell laptop. Many
thanks in appreciation.

Jerry