Mitch,

    I found 2 on the JAWS-Users page that I think will do what you want:

Phone Converter Alpha
Program That Converts Alpha Numeric Characters In To Numbers On A Telephone

phonnr10
Converts alphanumeric strings to phone numbers

    They are in the Programs page in the Utilities section

Margaret

"Mich" wrote:

Hi all. I just was at the jaws users sight. and I was looking around the
programs section. I thought that a wile back I saw a program there that
would convert the words in a phone number to numbers. For example say I
wanted to call 1-800-ToysRUs this program would do this. I looked around the
sight and didn't find this program. If any one knows what this program is
cald and can point me in the right direction to find it that would be grate.
Many Thanks. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to