This is with the very latest Jaws 18 update, from the Freedom Scientific Page.
Amazon Kindle App Support
JAWS now supports reading books in Amazon's Kindle for PC app version
1.19 and later. This enables users to access books purchased through
the Amazon Kindle store right on their Windows PC using both speech
and braille. Books can be navigated using all standard reading
commands including reading by character, word, line, paragraph, and
continuously with Say All. As JAWS reads, pages turn automatically so
you can enjoy a book without interruption.

JAWS can only access Kindle books that support Enhanced Typesetting.
The product details for the book on the Amazon web site indicates if
Enhanced Typesetting is enabled. This exposes the necessary
information to screen readers and provides access to the book content.

Tip: Pressing CTRL+HOME or CTRL+END while reading a Kindle book moves
to the top or bottom of the current page instead of the top or bottom
of the document as in other applications. To move to the beginning or
end of the book, you can use the Go to Location dialog box which is
accessed using the Kindle command CTRL+G.

On 6/20/17, Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews <goldyemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It doestn't work.
>
> On 6/20/17, Jim Fettgather <jimfettgat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is all outdated.
>> You do not need a plug in of any kind to use Kindle for PC with Jaws 18.
>> Just download the Kindle for PC app, and all of your Kindle content
>> will be accessible with Jaws out of the box.
>> You do not need a special version of Kindle for PC, and you do not
>> need a plug in of any kind.
>>
>> On 6/20/17, Andre <stepse...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> I have Jaws but not the accessible plugin for kindle.

>>> in.  I can get you a link as i have it.  After that, you can hit F1 and
>>> get
>>> commands to read.  It doesn't read out of the box, at least it didn't
>>> with
>>> Window-Eyes.  Let me know how I can help.  You can also search amazon