Has anyone used this successfully? It looks like it what I need. both word
and text assistant are a great help but not as detailed. Not sure how I did
do it but I was able to upload my file on their web site. It gave me a list
of the type of errors but not the actual text. It told me that I need some
commas, two sentences are too long, a noun has the wrong plural and a list
of other problems. I downloaded the app for windows and can not locate the
charges for purchase.
it is at http://grammarly.com

---

Please visit my web page