From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:48 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] email Verizon problem

Starting yesterday, every email that I send to a Verizon.net address is
returned as a permanent error. I assume that it is something with the address
and not with my windows live mail. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.LennyMcHugh.com&d=DwIF-g&c=byefhD2ZumMFFQYPZBagUCDuBiM9Q9twmxaBM0hCgII&r=E1UNuvfP21oTyT9mJPBpCzJFh2eHc1sN4zjJfvCidM8&m=IAiem9zqoU8zbkIBHhoMsZfht1ml7JEcyYIrsuGDzgs&s=e3o6n9GLuPIIbwUeEFpNCiseBz7nRzhfchVt9ZcUkbo&e=

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jaws-2Dusers.com_help_&d=DwIF-g&c=byefhD2ZumMFFQYPZBagUCDuBiM9Q9twmxaBM0hCgII&r=E1UNuvfP21oTyT9mJPBpCzJFh2eHc1sN4zjJfvCidM8&m=IAiem9zqoU8zbkIBHhoMsZfht1ml7JEcyYIrsuGDzgs&s=s1OynYoED0-xoIg2mdifkXWiIX7vueDflIsvlkYiv4Y&e=