I use Microsoft Outlook 2016 calendar extensively at work and find that it's
fairly accessible. There's also a JAWS help topic describing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Margaret Thomas
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 3:56 AM
To: JAWS-Users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible appointment calendar

Maria and all:

I've used Thunderbird for the last five or so years and have always thought
the calendar part was not accessible.  I haven't double-checked in ages and
I'll be happy to try to learn something new.  Is it one of those things that
is partly accessible and not in other features?
Annoyances and problems with Thunderbird have me trying out Outlook 2010,
but I haven't tackled the calendar section yet.  A somewhat usable
Thunderbird calendar might influence my decision about whether or not to
switch e-mail programs.
I'm running Thunderbird 52 on 64 bit Windows 7 Home and JAWS 16-18 and also
have WE 9.5.x installed.
Thanks,
Margaret