The Sound Card submenu under Utilities lets you configure JAWS to use a
device other than "Windows Default". The default device can change if, for
example, a USB headset is inserted into a USB port.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:55 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And Multiple Sound Devices

If you can add a second sound card such as a usb sound card, the sound car
option under the utilities menu would do what you want.  You would have to
hook up a seset of speakers to the second sound card, I presume that might
be done with a blue tooth transmitter. Hooked up to that second sound card.