From: leonard morris
To: Jaws
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 2:36 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] discover bank

I successfully registered my account with www.discoverbank.com but when
I signout and tried to sign backin my email address which is my user
name the last letter keeps getting cutoff. Instead of showing
lmorris1...@gmail.com it reads lmorris1...@gmail.co I've tried several
times to type it correctly but this keeps happening. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."