Sounds like a lot of trouble to go through. And using iE too....why not
choose Firefox?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Massey
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 12:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws users Microsoft Edge

Hi, Judy.  As Debby and others have posted, Jaws is not yet accessible with
Edge.  I did use Edge with Narrator to pay a bill online using my bank's
website and its bill pay service.  I also tried using Nvda on another
website and gave up, then I used I E and completed my task, smile.  I am not
saying that I haven't used Nvda before today because I used it a few weeks
ago using Edge to log into my bank's website as well.  Oh, and when I used
Edge and Narrator to navigate my bank's website, I had to use the tab key to
get to the buttons I needed to press.  I guess I'd better learn some
Narrator key commands to better access the various links and buttons, smile.

Mike M.