From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] This app can't run on your pc?

I always download jaws updates from the direct links Mike posts.  the
installation starts sluggishly, on my desktop that I upgraded to windows 10
from windows 7.  I get no error message just the delayed iinstallation.  not
sure if it's because I upgraded the computer but I also have a Dell laptop I
bought with windows 10 on it I get no delays of installation. B