Good evening everybody.

First of all, I have to apologize if this question was placed previously.
Second, I am running JAWS 17, Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I sometimes get
messages from Microsoft wanting to check my settings to prepare my laptop for
the next Windows Update. I started to perform the check, but stopped it to find
out if anyone on the list can tell me if the latest update is compatible with
my current version of JAWS. Many thanks in appreciation.

Jerry