From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 10:22 sunny
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question about how too save attachments.

Good afternoon everyone,

I’m sorry for asking such an obvious question like this to the list, But I
need some very helpful advice, with regard too saving an attachment.  A
while ago, I purchased a tutorial from Freedomscientific on the use of
outlook express six.  Unfortunately,I didn’t see anything on the tapes that
would giv me an indication on just how too do this.  I even went into the
save as dialog of outlook express sicx,to try and find that option , but I
don’t see anything in there that says, save as an attachment.  If someone
would please be so kind as too give me step by step instructionson just how
to save an attachment, I would be most greatful.

Thank’s in advance,

Al

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com