JAWS call to this action Create Prompt. Ocasionally they also use the name
custom labels, which is the one used consistently in Spanish.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Terry Chaney
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:44 PM
To: Jaws list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Labeling buttons

I'm trying to remember what Jaws calls it when you provide a label for a button
or other control that hasn't been named properly and thus doesn't speak.  I
think I saw it once but can't think of the word to locate it in the help
system. Could someone please remind me?

Terry Chaney

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.