From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Notifications on my PC.

Hello Again,

I have a laptop, and when I open the lid, my finger touches on notifications
that are announced.  My laptop is one whose screen you can use as a touch
screen, but I am wondering if there are jaws key strokes that will help me
access the items on my screen not normally picked up.

Thanks.

Judy

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.