Do no files read, or just a particular one? If it is a particular one, it may be an image file which you will need to scan using Jaws document recognition, or open it with a OCR program that scans .pdf files like OpenBook or Kurzweil. ----- Original Message ----- From: "joanne" <houseofmusic3...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:37 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] PDF files won't read at all

I don't know if Adobe Reader is not installed properly, and unfortunately I can't find a good converter except Docuscan which is way costly. Is another Adobe version more accessible, or is there something I should check or uncheck as far as accessibility is concerned? Or should I set more graphics or some other helpful way of reading that may be listed under configuration manager?

Thanks.

Joanne