Hi,
    I just began using Jaws when I migrated from Window Eyes.  I have
figured
    how to set most things up but could use a little help with an issue I
can't
    figure out how to correct.
    When I open a webpage and move around the links I hear the word graphic
    before the link or Jaws tells me column, row headers and all that stuff.
In
    email when the message opens it announces how many links, tables or
headers
    are in the message and then announces tables and headers as I read the
    message.  This is driving me crazy.
    I hope someone can tell me how to go about so all the stuff mentioned
above
    is not spoken
    Thank you,
    Dave Crowell