From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Crowell
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 5:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] To much info being read on web pages and email

Hi Fernando,

The biggest problem is on the web when I open a page it tells me how many
regions, how many columns, how many tables, headers and links.

Then when arrowing down through the page and I stop Jaws tells me the row,
column and page number.

When I find the link I want jaws is saying graphic rimage link and the nake of
the link.  All I want said is link and the name of the link.

I don't know if that helps any but would appreciate any help.