Hi all,

My name is Panagiotis, (usually known as Takis) Antonpoulos, and I am a
professor of Byzantine history and history of western Europe (5-15th
century) at the University of IOannina here in Greece. I am congenitally
blind and a long standing user of jaws, currently its last version, and a
Handytech Active Braille display. This gives me some issues, just as Word
does, but my purpose was only to introduce myself to you.

                                                                With Best
Wishes,

                                                Takis