When labeling files, it is best to label them 01,02, 03, ETC. Till one reaches the two digit numbers. That way, they will be labeled properly. ----- Original Message ----- From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 1:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Interesting Issue

Morning all.

I have an interesting question. I just finished copying some audio files from several CDs onto my external hard drive for personal use. When I opened the location for these files, they are not in numeric order i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc. They are 1, 10, 11, 2, 3, etc. I used MP3 Ripper from the downloads aspect of the JAWS-Users site. Can anyone explain this, and a possible correction? I am using JAWS 17, Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Many thanks in advance.
Jerry