Sorry disregard previous message. After pressing control plus l, tab to main body of message and then press control plus enter.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
--St. Francis

On 8/1/2017 6:44 PM, leonard morris wrote:
I am using Thunderbird email client v45.8.0 latest jaws and windows seven. I was trying to forward an email using ctrl l to bring up forward which worked but when I used ctrl enter to send the message the email went nowhere. When I looked at the file menu the forward option was unavailable. I closed Thunderbird which gave me the option to save the message to draft. When I reopened Thunderbird and went to draft the message was there but again I could not forward it.