The devil is in the fine print or is it speech...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ann byrne
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] free credit report.com

A credit  card to pay for the free service??

Go figure!
  At 06:57 PM 4/8/2008, you wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Has anyone attempted the "free credit report.com" website with jaws? It
>works beautifully up to the point that they want a credit card number
>to sign up for their service. I have had it happen to me before where
>the advertising and log-in pages were accessible but the targeted
>material was not. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
>
>TNX
>
>Larry
>Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: http://www.jaws-users.com
>Address for the list archives:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To post to this group, send email to
>jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
>subject or body of a blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Use the following form in order to contact the management team
>http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
>If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to
>the following address:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 169285286) is spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=169285286&m=9784eeef0835&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=169285286&m=9784eeef0835&c=n