When all else fails copy to word or notepad using Cntrl A and read/save there.

It sounds as if the save command is an unmarked graphic. I think there is a way to custom mark graphics so they are "visible". Ins. F2 gets you jaws managers. Arrow down to custom label to see if that makes the save command usable.

On 8/3/2017 10:32 AM, Vicki wrote:
Yes, it is set correctly, but there are certain PDF documents on certain websites that will only open on the webpage and then you can save them. This is one of those.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Pursley" <jim.purs...@gaiacapital.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Saving online Adobe Document

Is your adobe reader configured to read pdf's in the browser? You'll find the check box to do so or not do do so in the accessibility wizard in your adobe reader. Alt v for the view menu and arrow down to accessibility. Right arrow and select accessibility wizard. Just click next until you reach the last page and uncheck the box read in browser. Online pdf's should read directly on your system. This said, I had to switch to firefox as my default browser from ie11 as I could not find a way to get online pdf's to read on my system.

when in the browser navigation is nigh to impossible.