From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 10:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Word 2016

Hi Adrian,
I didn't know that you could switch back to the previously present alignment by
using the keystroke of the current one. For this case of centering, for
example, I thought that if you needed to switch back to left you would have to
press CTRL+L (or CTRL+Q if using Spanish Word, the language I primarily use).
In addition to your helpful hints, I'll comment that if you want that the next
new paragraph to use the alignment you chose, you have to press the
corresponding keystroke on a blank line before starting to type. Moreover, if
you want a certain alignment even when you create a new heading, you can set
the chosen alignment and other paragraph settings as the default values, either
for all new documents based on the current template (Normal.dotm, unless the
current document was created from a template saved as such thing) or only for
the current one; this is done by using the Set as Default button located in the
Paragraph dialog, just before the OK button. There's a Set as Default option in
the Paragraph group of the Page Layout tab in the ribbon, but I don't remember
if it is for all documents or let you decide.