From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Crowell
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 02:42
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and link shortcut and continious reading for
emails and word or text documents.

Hi all,
Well I started using Jaws regularly last week and find it fairly easy to
figure out.  But the help I have received from this list has been greatly
appreciated.

I am using windows ten the most current version of jaws on a 64 bit all in
one computer.

The problem I am having is there a shortcut for moving from link to link
without having to use the arrow keys.
I know for headers I just push the letter H and I move from header to
header.  So I assumed the letter L would do the same thing moving from link
to link. If  someone can tell me what need to do for moving from link to
link it would be greatly appreciated.
The other minor issue is when I open an email using Outlook 2016 I used to
just push the down arrow at the top of the document and it would read the
email  This also is a problem with word and text documents.
So basically I am wondering how to make emails and documents read a page at
a time.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Dave