I am installing and using the free Super Anti-Spyware program on many of my
clients computers.  It will also scan for tracking cookies like Ad-Aware
does if you set it to.  To have the program scan for tracking cookies in
addition to all other types of malware you can do the following once it is
installed:

1.  Double-click or press enter on the Super anti-Spyware installed icon on
the desktop.
2.  Use the tab key to move to the preferences button and press enter.
3.  The previous step opens the control center for the program.  You might
not be able to use the tab key to move between the controls.  However, if
you use Alt-Tab to move back to the parent dialog box that was opened,
(which should be called "Super AntiSpyware Free Edition", and close that
dialog box by using Alt-F4, then you will be able to tab between the
controls of the "Super AntiSpyware Control Center" once you use Alt-Tab to
move back to it.
     4.  Once you have moved back to the Super AntiSpyware control center,
use the tab or shift-tab keystroke to move to the page tabs of the dialog
box.
5.  Once on the page tabs use the right arrow key to move to the scanning
control tab.
6.  use the tab key to move to the "scan for tracking cookies" checkbox and
use spacebar to check or uncheck the choice.  You can then use tab key to
move to the close button and press enter.
7.  There are also settings in the "General and Startup: page tab of the
Super Anti-Spyware control center that you might want to check such as
starting the program with Windows, having it run in the system tray, etc.
If it runs in the system tray and you open it from there with the right
mouse button simulation then you can use the tab key in the control center
without closing any other dialog first.

The latest version of AVAST has anti-spyware detection and removal as part
of the program including anti-rootkit detection and of course antivirus
protection.  It is very easy to use with JAWS when selected from the system
tray and using the various levels of menus.

 Super Anti-Spyware takes a little longer to scan than Ad-Aware, but it
removes everything Ad-Aware does plus many other types of malware.

Take care.

Brian Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]