Dear List:

I recently migrated from Window-eyes to the latest version of Jaws.  I have
a windows ten computer.  No matter what application I am in, with the
exception of Open Book, Jaws will start to nod off after fifteen seconds
from when I last pressed a key.  Thus, if I wait for fifteen seconds before
pressing a key, Jaws takes a half second to respond.  If I type the letter
w, for example, I will only hear the final syllable.  I tried using the
Eloquence, Realspeak, and the sapi voices and different persons within them
to see if the problem would go away.  So, what next should I try?  Thanks
for any ideas.  Regards:  Ted Larson