From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of rosecomb...@cox.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 2:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows10 question

It has been over 2 years since Edge was introduced to the public, for it to
still be not accessible seems a crying shame.  I know one can use Narrator
but to have no good alternative to narrator in a program one is already
familiar with seems  a shame.  Considering Microsoft touts accessibility,
this shows just how much they really stand behind the products they foist on
us with changes to assist low-vision or other disabilities and leaving
screen readers in the dark.

VFO should not have had to take more than two years to make a Microsoft
product of any kind partially accessible.