Hi Mark,

Reese explained the way to make transfers with the Bank of America
clearly. Hopefully, the information helps you to do your transaction.
It's a shame that any little change to a web page throws us blind
folks into a tizzy and we think that Jaws couldn't find the link.

Thanks Reese for providing the proper procedures for doing the
transfer transaction.

Lennie

At 06:28 PM 4/9/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Lennie,
>      I am also having this trouble where the confirm transfer page appears
>with no button to give the OK for the transfer. I will try looking for the
>link you mentioned and see how it goes.
>
>God bless,
>Mark

body of a blank message to: