You can also find it in settings center I think.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 10:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Learning MS ribbons - virtual or not ......

To zap the JAWS virtual ribbons option press ins and j.  Ah and arrow down to
JAWS setup wizard Alt N to the third screen.  arrow down to turn on virtual
ribbons and uncheck the box.  You can always recheck  the box if you wish.

On 8/20/2017 11:28 AM, Laura Richardson wrote:
> Would you or somebody please tell me how to turn off the virtual ribbon?
>
> Laura

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality
  companies, we seek long term client account growth