Hi group, I want to thank David Bailes, for reminding me about using first
letter navigation in the taskbar of W-10 with Jaws, in his taskbar 10 guide.
After pressing Windows key+T, just press the first letter of any pinned item to
the taskbar to quickly jump to that item on the taskbar, and just press enter
to open that taskbar item. I appreciate the time it took you David to write
this guide. Thanks for reminding me about using first letter navigation with
Jaws on the taskbar in W-10. God bless and smiles.

Your humble Pinhead!
Owner of the Windows 10 and Jaws group!