Since I like to gather information where ever possible please fill me in on how this is done. It is Nero version 6 if that matters.

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 1:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] burning dvds and cd

Hi David. It is a 64 bit system. The reason, I think, your nero won't
install is because of a flash incompattibility issue. There is a workaround.
You really don't need this feature anyway, but it causes the install process
to abort prematurely. If you are interested I can send you a message off
list explaining how to get around this issue. I haven't had any other
problems at all, so that's the only thing I can think of that might be
preventing you from installing. To be honest even though I have a 64-bit
machine, most of the applications I use are still 32-bit anyway. So it goes,
I guess, at least until I upgrade to Office 2016...