From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 4:35 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Fast way of deleting files that have the same
extension

To help solve a problem I was having, NLS's Anna just sent me instructions
on how to delete all files in a folder that have the same extension. I used
to use such a command in DOS, but I didn't realize there was a simple
version of it in Windows. In case I'm not alone, here's what you do:

>From the folder, type F3 to bring up search.
Type *.file extension (that is, whichever file extension it may be, such as
.MP3, .ZIP, etc.).
The list will appear.
Delete them by pressing Control-A for Select All, and then pressing delete.