John, I haven't had this problem on the Amazon shopping cart page. I wonder if
a JAWS refresh might help: JAWS key+escape.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of JOHN RIEHL
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 4:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] questin about Amazon

I'm having a weird experience wit Amazon. Every time I go into my shopping cart
using the non-accessibility (the regular) site, I can't see anything on the
screen. If I'm using Windoweyes, all I see is a link for the shopping cart; I
don't see any info re my shopping cart. If I'm using JAWS, the screen appears
blank. I'm using Firefox; IE doesn't seem to load for me. Is anyone else having
this problem"

Thanks. John