From: JM Casey
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Office 2010 spell-check and JAWS

Hey Adrian. Thanks for the detailed response. I guess I wasn't clear in my
original post. In Office 2016, at least, the f6 key moves you from the
document payne to your other paynes, including the grammer/spell-check one.
It does this in Office 2010, too, but it may not be necessary and in fact
doesn't seem to move between paynes once the spellcheck is open, or at
least, JAWS doesn't say anything. That's fine, or at least would be, except
I cannot arrow through the list of suggestions. All I hear is the line of my
document that contais the supposed error. The buttons appear to work fine.
But the "change" button isn't much good if I can't pick the right word. I
only hear "list box" and the first suggested replacement word; JAWS does not
act like it is focused on a list at all.