-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 9:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Office/MS Word 2002 question

Hi All,

In MS Word, in the view menu, I have normal, width and mark up checked.
Also the zoom is at 75%.  Could someone please tell me what width and
mark-up mean in this setting and if they should be checked and how to
uncheck them if they're not supposed to be?    Using the space bar to
uncheck them doesn't seem to do the trick.  Also what is the best setting
for zoom in this same menu?  Thank you all very much for your help and
support.  All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mike
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com