Rick:

As is par for the course, as soon as I sent the message, it corrected itself. So, that just proves it: You scared it. Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 9:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Tabbing Through Multiple programs

Hi Jerry,
Try selecting the program you want from the list of running applications,
Jaws key + F10, then arrow to the one you want and press enter.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>