Hi.

The vocalizer expressive voices downloadable from VFO. To see them, go to your JAWS help menu, then web resources sub menu and then, get more voices. The resulting web page that appears has a combo box that you need to pick the version of vocalizer you use, you want expressive to be selected in there. AFter that, you can arrow down the page and check out the voices you you have available. Most of the time, you can listen to a sample and, if you like it, download and install the voice.

Eric was talking about the Microsoft One Core voices. These are voices included with Win10. They'll already be available to you. These are the same voices Narrator uses.

Press insert+ctrl+s to launch JAWS's speech synthesizer dialogue. When it opens, down arrow to Microsoft Mobile. This is the synth driver for One Core. If you have installed at least one Vocalizer Expressive voice, keep down arrowing till you reach Vocalizer Expressive.

Once you have the synthesizer selected, visit the options menu, voices, voice adjustment, to pick from any available voices for that synthesizer and customize to your liking.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>