Below is a list of files that appear to be necessary in the scriptin order
for Jaws to function
as it did in the last Microsoft supported version of Outlook Express.
;Script files for Outlook Express Version 5-6

;Copyright 2005 by Freedom Scientific BLV Group, LLC

; build 6.20.31 05/10/05 DBrown

include "hjconst.jsh"

include "hjglobal.jsh"

include "msoe.jsm"

include "msoe.jsh"

include "HjHelp.jsh"

include "common.jsm"

That being said,  if these files appear in a later version of Jaws they
would have to contain the same content

otherwise it wouldn't work.

Just my thought.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"