Good evening all,

Recently at work we  had to watch/listen to a webinar about safety in the
work place and then take a quiz at the end. This was a requirement for all
staff, and of course it didn't work with Jaws at all. I couldn't log in
using Jaws, had to turn it off and have a sighted coworker do it and then
listen to it and have a coworker read the quiz and check my answers as it
just didn't work with Jaws. Have any of you had to do this kind of thing at
work and have similar problems, or have you listened to a webinar for
something accessibility oriented that was usable with your screen reader?
I'm appreciate any input on this. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby