Evening all.

I seem to have a malware program called Byte Fence Malware on my Delllaptop. I
have gone into the control panel, and under programs to try to uninstall it,
and every option; whether it is under the File menu, or going through the
applications (shift F10), I cannot seem to get rid of it. But whenever I try to
use these options, it opens the program, and none of the navigations work i.e.
the jaws cursor, or the tab keys. I am using Windows 10, JAWS 17, on a Dell
laptop. Any suggestions will be greatly helpful.
Jerry