From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 9:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] next occurrance of a word in word

Hi Kimsan,

Is the keystroke you're looking for, Insert / Jaws key + F3?  JAWSKey+F3
Searches the current screen or virtual document for the next instance of the
item you previously have used the JAWS Find dialog to locate.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the