hello,

In Ms. word, press ctrl + h to bring up the find and replace dialog
box. type in ^p^p in the find what box. tab for the replace what box
and type ^p and press replace all button.
note: you will have to press replace all button repeatedly depending
on the number of blank lines you have between the text.

regards,
ashoka.

On 10/2/17, wayne smith <waynesoundsm...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello great bank of ideas- I copied a long list of vocabulary from a
> website
> into a MS Word 2010 document and there are multiple blank lines between
> each
> word entry.  I think there is a way to use, Find and Replace to delete
> multiple blank lines but I do not remember how.  Any thoughts will be a big
> help.
>

> Wayne

Ashoka Bandula Weerawardhana, 248/1A, Wijitha RiceMill Road, Kadawela,
Katana, Sri Lanka.
Tel: (res.) +94312248526, Mobile: +94716640874.
E-mail: asokaband...@gmail.com